2. Types of future contracts.
3. How do future contracts work.
4. Difference between future and forward contracts.
5. Future contract codes and expiry
6. How industries use future contracts as a hedging tool.
Any analysis, opinion, commentary or research-based material on our website is for information and educational purposes only and is not, in any circumstances, intended to be an offer, recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell. You should always seek independent advice as to your suitability to speculate in any related markets and your ability to assume the associated risks if you are at all unsure.