Deputy member of BOJ said that FX rates are moving based on various factors in the near term. His most prominent comments were as follows:
- We will not rule out any option for BOJ to take further stimulus measures.
- There are many tools that the Bank may resort to if the situation so requires.
- It can be used individually or in groups if necessary.
- We will continue to allow bond yields to move flexibly.
- The Bank of Japan's main objective remains to reach the price target as soon as possible.
- If the Fed is able to support the US economy to grow at a strong pace, this will support japan economy
- No change in the Bank of Japan's position of monetary policy change.
- Movements have not changed so far. This decision is due to the Bank of Japan.
- We will maintain strong monetary facilities.