The Swap-Free trading account Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) is a supplement to the client agreement (“Client Agreement”) between the client and Equiti Group Limited Jordan and it governs the terms of the (Swap-Free) Trading Account (“Swap Free”). The client hereby expressly acknowledges and agrees that by completing or submitting to Equiti Group Limited Jordan the Swap-Free trading account request, email or documentation/forms or clicking in the appropriate space, or similar buttons or links as may be designated by Equiti Group Limited Jordan to show the client’s approval and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. Swap-Free trading accounts are available only to those clients who cannot use ‘swaps’ owing to their beliefs and choice. Accordingly, in all instances where a request for a Swap-Free account is submitted to Equiti Group Limited Jordan, the company reserves the right to require an adequate justification for and/or proof of the necessity or need of any such conversion.
2. Equiti Group Limited Jordan reserves the right to refuse the processing of any such request, at its sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever, without being obliged to provide any explanation or justification.
3. Equiti Group Limited Jordan also reserves the right to revoke the Swap-Free status granted to any standard trading account at any time, at its sole discretion, without being obliged to provide any explanation or justification.
4. Clients are not allowed to use Swap-Free trading accounts for the primary reason of making profits from ‘Swaps’. Further, clients may not request the payment of any ‘Swap’ amounts that have been lost as a result of converting their standard trading account(s) into one or more Swap-Free account(s) for any such period prior to converting the account to a Swap-Free account(s).
5. In the event that Equiti Group Limited Jordan detects any form of abuse, fraud, manipulation, cash- back arbitrage, or other forms of deceitful or fraudulent activity in regard to any Swap-Free account of any client, Equiti Group Limited Jordan reserves the right, at any time:
- I. with immediate effect, to revoke the Swap-Free status from any and all standard trading accounts of such client that have been converted to a Swap-Free trading account; and/or
- II. to correct and recover any un-accrued Swaps and any related un-accrued interest expenses and or costs pertaining to any and all of such client’s Swap-Free trading accounts during the period for which such accounts were converted into Swap-Free trading accounts; and/or
- III. with immediate effect, to close all trading accounts of such client with Equiti Group Limited Jordan, void all trades carried out in such client’s trading accounts with Equiti Group Limited Jordan and cancel all profits or losses incurred in such client’s trading accounts
6. The client expressly acknowledges and understands that all the positions on the instruments listed under the ‘Swap Free Pairs’ column in the table below, which remain open from 23:59:58 to 00:00 (trading platform time zone) in Swap-Free accounts will NOT be subject to rollover, interest accruements or storage charges.
7. The client expressly acknowledges and understands that the minimum spread for the instruments offered may be widened and/or the commission charged may be increased for all Swap-Free accounts.
8. The client expressly agrees that Equiti Group Limited Jordan will review all Swap-Free accounts on a regular basis and that all Swap-Free accounts will be subject to regular checks and monitoring.
9. The client expressly acknowledges and agrees that the CFDs offered by Equiti Group Limited Jordan might be charged a fee upon the rollover of a position from one contract to another, and that this fee will be charged and appear on my MT4 platform under the ‘swap’ field.
10. These terms as per the Client Agreement are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Jordan. If any of the terms set forth herein were to be translated into a language other than English, then the English version shall prevail where there is an inconsistency or conflict.
11. Without prejudice to the provisions mentioned above Equiti at any time and at its sole discretion and without justification shall have the right to charge the Client for opening overnight positions in any way and for the period it deems appropriate.
12. These Terms shall constitute an integral part of the Client Agreement and shall be read in conjunction therewith.
13. All provisions and conditions contained in the Client Agreement shall be valid and effective. and nothing in this Terms restrict Equiti Group Limited’s ability to enforce its rights under the Client Agreement
|Swap free pairs|